Portfolio


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Image Viewer BETA

Its really old post and available on PS Code since January 2010 therefore I'm not going to cover this in detail.. In short Its an Image Viewer with some additional stuff.. I have tried to fix as much bugs as i can but I know there are still bugs left.. Thanks to all those unknown people who post there experience and ideas which help me out to complete this project..

Specially i thank to creater of CButton which i used in this project. Ther'ree really amazing I hope my work will be useful for other people as well Work with it as much as you want as long as you include these lines with you code. But dont forget to send me a copy of your work on it. This project can help you in following...

1. Windos Form Controls Array with event handling
2. Browsing files and folder
3. Form Designing
4. Moving Borderless Form
5. Making Transparent Splash Screen Effect.
6. Image Processing similar to Windows Image Viewer
7. Setting Image as wallpaper etc..




Thanks For your apprecation.. Dont forget to Comment.. :)

Here is the source of this application : Image Viewer

Jazak Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment